Due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic and protocols for social distancing and with the health and community well-being in mind, we have postponed the Spring concert until further notice. It might also be possible that the summer concert in June may have to be postponed as well. No tickets are currently on sale. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact for information. We are all watching the rapidly evolving situation very closely and will be in touch with those on our mailing list as soon as we know more. Please subscribe for updates.